Igloo Cryotherapy is committed to providing you with a enjoyable and lasting experience. When you are happy, we’re happy!
- We kindly ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled treatment time. We know late happens sometimes and we will do our best to accommodate you, whether that’s fitting you in for a shorter treatment, having you first in line for the next opening, or rescheduling you for another time. If you are running late, please give us a heads up by calling us.
- As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments. Appointment reminders will be sent out prior to your reservation via email.
- A credit card or advanced payment is required for booking on all spa services including LED Light Therapy, CryoFacial and Localized Cryotherapy.
- We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to shorten or reschedule your service.
- Clients who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled session, but will receive an abbreviated, pro-rated session. For example, if you scheduled an hour session and arrive 15 minutes late, you will be charged for that hour session but will only receive 45 minutes of treatment for that session, including consultation and changing time.
- Cancelling More Than 24 Hours From Your Appointment If you need to cancel more than 24 hours before your appointment, no problem. Please just give us a call (not email) and we can take care of that for you.
- Canceling Within 24 Hours Cancellations within 24 hours will be charged 50% of the service that you were getting, but we understand things come up, so just give us a call (not email) and we can reschedule you.
- Spa No Show Thing’s come up and we understand, but please let us know. When you miss an appointment with us, we not only lose your business, but also the potential business of other clients who could have scheduled an appointment for the same time. We reserve the right to charge 100% for the scheduled session.
- Cryo No Show Clients who miss their scheduled appointment 1 or more times will be required to pre pay for their treatment. If you are booking using a membership, package, groupon, or gift certificate we reserve the right to redeem a single session.
- We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and greatest. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
- The specialist’s work hard to provide the best service possible, customary tipping runs 15% to 20% but is, of course, at your discretion. You may tip the therapist in the room or upon check out at the front desk by CASH only.
- Igloo Cryotherapy accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Cash and personal checks. A $25 fee will be assessed for returned checks.
- Gift Cards can be purchased in our store location.
- If you weren’t pleased with your service, please reach out to us. We do not refund services or memberships, but it’s important to us that you are 100% satisfied. We’ll do everything we can to get you to a better place.
- For products that are either unopened or minimally uses, we accept exchanges for store credit within 14 days. Please provide us with the original receipt.
Special Conditions Policy:
- Please notify our staff before reserving your treatments if you have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes, or are pregnant.
- All spa guests will be asked to complete a brief questionnaire upon check-in, designed with your well being in mind.
Age Requirement Policy:
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older to receive treatments without the approval or accompaniment of an adult. An adult must be present with anyone under the age of 18.
- We do believe that every client has the right to privacy and confidentiality. The conversations you have with your specialist will remain confidential, as will your health history forms.
- Client lists, credit card information and email lists are confidential. We do not share our client lists with outside companies.
Other Tips For Your Visit:
- Please do not bring valuables with you; we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please respect the right to a quiet atmosphere for all guests. We ask that you refrain from talking loudly and that you turn off all cell phones.
- Friends, Family and Guests are not permitted in treatment rooms (except Whole Body Cryotherapy)
- We are unable to provide services to guests accompanied by children. For the safety of your child/children and the comfort and consideration of other guests, this policy is strictly enforced.